2015 Swim Days at North Centennial Pool
• Clients of RCC and their families
• Members of the Cerebral Palsy Association of Manitoba
All abilities welcome!
• Meet other families for fun and networking
• Check out the accessible facilities. Adapted change rooms are equipped with ceiling track
lifts. If you use a mechanical lift please bring your own sling. There are also water wheelchairs and ramp entry to the pool.
• Check out our adapted flotation and life jackets. All are available for loan!
• Snacks, table games, and crafts will be available from 1:00 – 4:00 pm
When and where?
• Sunday: January 25th, February 8th & 22nd and March 22nd 2015 from 1:30 - 3:00
(try to arrive by 1:00 pm to allow time for changing)
• Register for one or all dates and bring the whole family!
• North Centennial Pool: 90 Sinclair Street, Winnipeg
• Free of charge for families
For further details, please contact:
**We have staff who are able to help with changing; please let us know ahead of time**
633 Wellington Crescent, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3M 0A8 Ph (204) 452-4311 Fax 477-5547
THE RBC Therapeutic Recreation and Wellness program is part of RCC’s LIFE program, and is generously funded
by the Children’s Rehabilitation Foundation and their donors. For more information on their work with families and children with special needs,
visit their website at www.crf.mb.ca