Association members, individuals, and agencies, receive regular information and newsletters.
How to Become a Member:
Complete the ONLINE MEMBER APPLICATION FORM,
or download and print the MEMBER APPLICATION (PDF). You can also call the CPMB office to
request a copy of the form at 204-982-4842 or 1-800-416-6166.
- Membership fee is $10.00 (person or family) each year. CPMB's fiscal year is September 1 to August 31.
- Membership fee is $25.00 a year for corporate, business, school, association, or government.
Benefits of Membership:
- Information, referral and support to individuals with Cerebral Palsy and their Families.
- Presentations on Cerebral Palsy.
- Lending library - a $25.00 refundable deposit is required to borrow library material.
- Keep members and interested persons informed of resources and activities available to persons with Cerebral Palsy.
- Provide grants for mobility and communication equipment to members upon application.
- Award educational scholarships to individuals with Cerebral Palsy.
To view PDF files, you will require the Free Adobe Reader.
Click on the button to the left to download the software.